Now that you’re armed with my truly beneficial and easy-to-use Kinetic Culture Starter Packets and an easy recipe, take convenience a step further with my exclusive Fermenting Jar Lids.
These jar lids offer a critical benefit that other lids don’t—a special carbon filter technology to eliminate odors while fermenting. Other features of these innovative, patent-pending lids include:
- Releases fermentation gases in a controlled manner throughout the fermentation process – reducing unwanted odors
- Facilitates the removal of sulfur gases
- Prevents environmental oxygen and other gases from entering the container during fermentation
- Releases pressure build-up, preventing the jar from breaking
- Prevents mold growth in the container due to environmental contamination
- BPA and BPS-free (in contrast to metal canning lids which may contain BPA)
- Reusable, easy to clean covers
- Simple to use
Each lid can be used multiple times before it no longer prevents odors—we’ve been using the same filters at the Mercola office for months without needing to replace them.
Each box of Fermenting Jar Lids includes 3 Kinetic Culture Jar Lids, (lid, cover, and seal), 3 extra seals, and 6 individually-wrapped filters. My Fermenting Jar Lids are an easy, inexpensive solution to making the fermenting process quick, fun and odor-free.