Now that you’re armed with my truly beneficial and easy-to-use Kinetic Culture Packets for Vegetable and an easy recipe, take convenience a step further with my exclusive Fermenting Jar Lids.
These jar lids offer a critical benefit that other lids don’t – a special carbon filter technology to eliminate odors while fermenting. Other features of these innovative, patent-pending lids include:
- Releases fermentation gases in a controlled manner throughout the fermentation process – reducing unwanted odors
- Facilitates the removal of sulfur gases
- Prevents environmental oxygen and other gases from entering the container during fermentation
- Releases pressure build-up, preventing the jar from breaking
- Prevents mold growth in the container due to environmental contamination
- BPA- and BPS-free (in contrast to metal canning lids which may contain BPA)
- Reusable, easy to clean covers
- Simple to use
Each lid can be used multiple times before it no longer prevents odors – we’ve been using the same filters at the Mercola office for months without needing to replace them.
Each box of Fermenting Jar Lids includes 3 Kinetic Culture Jar Lids, (lid, cover and seal), 3 extra seals and 6 individually-wrapped filters. My Fermenting Jar Lids are an easy, inexpensive solution to making the fermenting process quick, fun and odor-free.